Sunday 2 January 2011

Still a carving addict...



Sorry that I've not been very active in my blogging...  I'm afraid that I've become even more of a carving addict than ever!

I've got some very interesting (at least to me!) work on the go...  most based on neolithic and iron-age Cycladic marble designs...  but interrupted with a secret-santa gift of a small sandstone monument with raised lettering (my first)...  and I'm still struggling to complete the intricate Celtic knotwork that I started last Christmas.




PS:  I've got some draft blog entries that I wrote while off-line on the train commute...  and will try and post them...  and back-date them to the actual time that they were written.  Sorry if things end up out of order!  (Maybe this new year I'll be good and more regular in posting...  though I am very tempted to go out to the backyard right now and work on my current footed bowl...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment